© 2017 Five Star Firewood. All rights reserved.
Our kiln-dried firewood is guaranteed to be dry and ready to burn upon delivery!
- Firewood is dried in large baskets at temperatures reaching 250° F.
- Powerful fan motors circulate the air inside to increase drying.
- Temperature probes display the internal temperature of the firewood to ensure the wood is drying properly. Computer controlled system removes moisture from the chamber as it leaves the wood.
- Nothing goes to waste! Our state of the art firewood kiln is heated using wood waste material that is generated during firewood processing.
Benefits of Kiln-Dried Firewood
- Consistently DRY firewood available any time of the year.
- Kiln-drying of firewood eliminates insects and mold spores. Kiln-dried firewood is safe for indoor storage.
- Because our firewood is lower in moisture content, it produces lower emissions. This means LESS creosote and LESS ash.
- Our kiln dried firewood is USDA Certified pest free and safe for transport
Our kiln-dried firewood is very clean and stays that way when delivered to you!